Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Monday, August 13, 2007

On my mind


I need to try to focus today. There are a number of things I've been mulling over and a moment of decision has arrived. There is a "fresh face" call for a stamp company looking for two new people to add to their design team. I think that I'd have a chance. I need to think about what I would do, or send. I've also been thinking about sending something in to Stampin' UP! for their contests again, I have a fairly unique idea. I need to look over the site and see if it is indeed unique or if I picked it up there. If not, I think that I'll send something. Stand back. Abby's thinking. She may need some room to move around.

(The card above is the one I did today. I'm quite happy with it, and hope to do more tomorrow.)

No comments: