Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Air Conditioning is Down

Well, the good news is, it isn't supposed to by quite as hot today as it was yesterday! It should only get up to about 100 or 101 instead of 102 degrees! And, I may (well most likely I will) loose a couple of pounds because the act of walking around the house is causing me to break a sweat. That's sure fun. Thankfully there is a breeze. I haven't heard from AAA heating and cooling yet. The home warranty guy said the they would put our work order in with the highest priority, because we have an infant in the home. (Okay, let's think for a minute about where I live. Just about EVERYONE has an infant in their home.)
Q has been bawling for a 1/ 2 hour because I won't cook him eggs. (Are you kidding me?) He doesn't accept the possibility of cereal this morning for some reason, and to top it off, we didn't give him the top bunk - unforgivable! A is just wandering around behind me, happy as a lark. (Speaking of the infant.) She seems a little bit bothered by Q's constant whining and crying but she's not complaining.Today's tasks are Laundry and maybe another item to send to Stampin' Up! and the other place. I'm just trying to be creative and if I come up with enough that I really like, then I'll send it. I'm excited by the possibilities. I have one card done, which I love, and I'm hoping for a little more today. We'll see. The really really good news is that the basement is STILL QUITE COOL. Whereas the winter months saw me wearing a heavy coat down there to avoid hypothermia, now I'll just be breathing a big sigh of relief thinking about the possibility of having died and gone to heaven.

No comments: