Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Day

I'm beginning to understand how some women get so much done. Nerves. I'm generally fairly relaxed but I've been on pins and needles for the last 24 and counting hours. I'm still waiting for CHF to get back to me on the "you may" issue that I mentioned yesterday. I've been working on things regardless, because I don't want to let the time get away from me. Either way, I will consider it a fantastic experience. At the same time I'm wading through the suspense of it all, I realize that she is taking time on my behalf and will respond when she can. I have so much to be grateful for, and I feel like this is an important road for me. I'm excited to see where it all takes me. I'll just keep on keeping myself busy until the answer comes and be glad that I have a lot to keep me busy. I'm always busy, there is always so much to be done. I don't always have something to look forward to, however. I'm finding that elusive "something" (at least for me ) has been a by-product of creative competition. It ratchets me up just a little bit and pushes me to make goals during the day. My Stampin' Up! business does similar things for me, as far as motivating me to be creative, but this takes everything a little further up that road. I'm working on a pretty intricate project at the moment, so when I get it finished, I'll post it. We'll see. Only time will tell.

No comments: