Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pay attention in class.

I am a designer by education, and a scrapbooker and card maker by hobby and trade. I've wanted to find a way to teach, and I started doing that this month in a nearby school district's continuing education program. The first class I had two people, which I was glad for, because no one had signed up ahead of time over the internet. Tomorrow is the second class, and I need to decide what I'm going to teach next time around. I've enjoyed the opportunity, and as I thought - the actual teaching part was SO much fun. I love to teach just about anything! It might be fun to teach beginning Portuguese or something like that, too. Now that I'm an employee - I can teach just about anything I'd like. It will also look good on my resume when I'm looking for positions to teach online design courses through a community college, or university. I love to teach.

No comments: