Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hat


My baby girl brought me two little ponytail holders and said, "Mama. Hat." I had to infer from the contents of her hand that she wanted them put into her hair. (And can I say that l love her having a little hair?) The pokey tails only stayed in her hair for a few minutes, but as memories go, it's one that I intend to cherish completely for as long as I live. (I know the photo is out of focus, but I loved it and I share it with the greatest enthusiasm.

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

This is the cutest picture!!! Love her "Pokey-tails!"