Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Monday, September 3, 2007

Gellin'

I feel like I'm headed into a creative zone, in a big way. I've been a collector for a while now, gathering things that I wanted to use someday on projects that were in my head. Well, I've started to put some of those things together now, and it looks good. The project is important to me, a center piece of my family history. These pages that I'm putting together now are the births of my children. I have all of the photos I'll need gathered up - a fairly simple process really since I've stored them in an organized way. Even better, as I've looked through the items that I've collected over literally years, I've found some which will greatly enhance my original plan while at the same time simplifying some parts of it. It's hard to explain, except that I just know it's going to work. I have that good feeling that I often get right before a fit of really successful work. That is something I am going to diligently try not to ignore.

Tomorrow should also be the day I get a yes or no phone call from Cornish Heritage Farms. I'm glad that I did it no matter what the answer is. That is a great feeling. I just feel good about it and I won't be disappointed either way. These kinds of feelings don't come around very often - or maybe I'm just growing up enough that my confidence is more solid. I'm gellin' as they say - comfortable and happy with myself and where I'm headed.

No comments: