Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Feelin' Fine

It's nice to have a taste of success. It suits me. The party went really well, and I just feel like I'm very lucky and blessed to have so many good people around me, and such a fun thing to offer. I've had a great experience so far, and it has only served to reinforce my feeling that it was a good decision to get into this. One more example of how good friends can make a difference in your life by sharing and supporting.
The cutest thing so far is how much Aeryn loves the wax. She walks around the house with a bar, smelling it and saying "Mmmm" over and over. She loves to smell the samples and will sit with anyone at the table and hold them up saying, "pen. . .pen." She loves to share, and will smash them right into your face with some force if you aren't careful.
One of the things that I feel great about are the ideas I've had about getting in to businesses. If some of these ideas work out, it will make the running of the business, and finding new customers very simple. My family (not D) has been a little skeptical, and I can't say that I blame them - but what CAN I say? I just have a really good feeling about everything and it keeps getting better. Things are crazy around here, but they are good.

No comments: