Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Breathe in - Breathe out

Today is an exciting day. I'm nervous, and cleaning my house because I have a launch party tonight for my Scentsy business. If you'd like to know more about that specifically, email me and I'll send you a link to my website. Everyone I talked to was very interested and I expect a good turn out. I hope to see some old friends and make some new ones. It's a bit scary, to open your home, especially when you are fairly sure of a good turn out. I'm positive that I have more work ahead of me today than I can accomplish - not so much just in cleaning, but there are just so many things that I'd like to get done beforehand. I want to put together some Stampin' UP! things to display because I'm still doing that, too. I don't want to miss the chance of finding out who might be interested in that as well. A little shopping, and planning. Ready by six? I guess we'll see. I just needed to take a moment to relax my brain. The bathrooms are clean, and it's on to the kitchen for me.

No comments: