Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'd love to tell you that I got the job.

But I didn't. I didn't even get an interview. It's okay, though - truly. The Lord has truly been providing for our needs and for some reason, I feel like I need to be where I am. That is enough for now. I'll keep following through on possibilities, but I really am content in the place He has put me - I don't imagine it will be forever and that is probably the thing that makes it day to day livable. (Other than I work with some very fun people.) At some point, the Lord's plan will include something else and I'll be ready for that, too.

No comments: