Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The first photo of me to be printed in a magazine of any kind


Dan and I did a little photo shoot. This is probably number 10 of 50 shots. It's amazing how the first few are usually the best.

I sent the photo along with my "hints" (how to make the project) to Stampin' Up! tonight. It's so much fun. I've had a few more bright ideas. Let's see if I can't get this photo published again. It's a good photo, and I'd love a few more free stamp sets.

No comments: