Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Creative Awakening

I've been turned on to some great websites in the last couple of days. Fellow stampers and paper crafters, a whole new world of connections. I'm humbled to see what they've accomplished and done with this hobby. It's phenominal. There are a number of companies out there that I was completely unaware of, all doing some wonderful things. These fellow crafters were living in a world that I never knew existed. Well, now I do, and I'm excited about it. Right now, I know that I'm quite a way back in line. That's the humbling part. I have a lot on my plate as it is. It's really good home-cooked stuff, and I'm grateful for it. I think I've just caught a glimpse of things that could be coming up and you know how much fun that is? Oh, super fun! Can't hardly wait, but I know that I have to, and that I will. The good homey food I have is really filling and exhausting. My plate will be cleaner at some point, and then who knows?

No comments: