Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Busy Day

Tomorrow is my sister's wedding, "Need to get a gift." T is going camping tonight with the scouts, "Need to get a sleeping bag." It snowed last night. We are almost out of milk, chicken, orange juice, cereal, "Need to shop for food, OH! and T needs snacks for his camp out. Good thing they are going to a cabin, it snowed last night." There will be food at the wedding rehearsal, there will be a lunch before, too, I think - "Need to go over the schedule for tomorrow." C has a soccer game tomorrow two hours before the wedding. But he's not involved in the wedding in any way, "Need to decide whether or not he can go to the soccer game." Everyone has brand new clothes for the wedding, "Should probably wash those and find shoes. I think I'll check to see if Target or Costco are still carrying sleeping bags. I really don't want to go to 50 stores today. . .while I'm thinking of that, is there anything else we need before the wedding? How am I going to fix my hair? Maybe I could call Aunt S to see if she could take C to the soccer game and then bring him up to the wedding with her." I don't think Q and E are going to be happy to wait patiently for bagels and juice tomorrow morning. "Better get enough snacks for T, E & Q." I'm not feeling very well, "T has to be ready to leave at 4 p.m." Too bad nothing can really wait until tomorrow, I'll have to be sick on Sunday.

No comments: