Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Self-Portrait


I started my Stampin' Up! website today. I decided to try to do some self-portraits, and this is the best one. I will probably use this for my high school reunion profile, this blog and for the Stampin' Up site. I thought of taking the camera out of the photo but I think it shows me the way I am very often - camera in hand.
It was done looking into my bathroom mirror. If you want to try this, make sure your mirror is clean, then look into the camera in the mirror and away you go. It will obviously work best if you have good natural light to the room. You need to be able to get the image without a flash.

Now if I could just figure out how to upload the photo to the other websites.

No comments: