Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thank Heaven for good family and friends.

My life has been a whirlwind for a while, as most of you know. I'm so blessed with wonderful family and friends, who are constantly looking out for me and thinking of ways to make our life better. My Dad, earlier this spring, mentioned a "Science Camp" at the local community college and made all the necessary arrangements for T to go - including the enlistment of T's best friend C to go with him. I dropped them off this morning, and let me tell you - I'm so glad that my Dad took that on and followed through with it. The boys were very excited. They work together in teams (they are a natural team) for four days in four different areas of science. Yesterday they did bridge building. Today they will be working on robotics. As I watched them running into the building, I couldn't help but be a little overwhelmed with gratitude, not just to my Dad but to the many many people who are there for us, making our lives better. Here's to all of you. I love you dearly!

1 comment:

tatum said...

i am glad you have help and are feeling good about that, call me anytime you need me. love ya