Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Friday, February 22, 2008

New Scentsy Catalog & Discontinued Scents

Though I don't generally bring my business life onto my blog - I do want all interested parties to have this list of Scentsy scents that will be unavailable after February 29th. Also, I have a .pdf copy of the new catalog if anyone would like to see it. I can email it to you, or bring it by if you are here in town. So many fun new warmers and wonderful new fragrances, it just makes me giggle.

(If any of the scents below are among your favorites, make sure to let me know before the end of next week.)

Apple Bayleaf
Blue Christmas
Buttermints
Cranberry Peppermint
Cinco de Mayo
Cozy Fireside
Cherry Almond Pie
Cider Barrel
Cottage Garden
Eucalyptus
Fresh Cut Grass
German Chocolate
Lavender Apple &Oak
Leather
Luscious Lemon
Newborn Nursery
Rootbeer Float
Winter Candy Apple
Wassailberry
Winter Wonderland
Christmas Tree

No comments: