Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Fashion

Friends, I have seen "Spring's Top 5" on Nordstrom.com. I am afraid. I am very afraid. I'm up for a blue bag. The caged shoes I can do without. (Seriously.) Patterned skirts . . . WITH patterned TOPS?!

Oh well. I guess this is the point at which I say, I am most decidedly UN-hip. Thankfully, I think I'll always be acceptable in the "classics". . . and plaid is in. I can do the plaid thing! There may be some hope for me after all!

1 comment:

Kate said...

hmmmm, that was weird, wacky stuff. I agree with you on the printed skirts with printed tops...it is wrong and I don't think it will work. AND I don't think the Clinton and Stacey will be telling ANYONE WITH HIPS AND THIGHS to wear tapered pants- especially not the parachute look they were showing- and they also most likely won't recommend "boy cut jackets" to women with chests. The shoes scare me the most though, they are just ugly.