Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

What's this?

This is A's favorite thing to say.

"Mama, Hachatamelt."

What does she want?

(I'll edit the post later and tell you, but I'd love to hear what you think.)

Kate wins!
"Hot Chocolate Milk" - or as we in the big world say, "Swiss Miss".

4 comments:

Our family said...

chocolate milk!

Our family said...

chocolate milk!

Kate said...

I say, Hot Chocolate Milk, I am no expert in the language of A, but I am pretty sure Ha, means Hot.

Megan said...

Thanks for the comment! I hope u have a merry chirstmas! Give ellen a hug for me!!! I hope we cam see you and the kids soon. I love visting u guys so much. It is alwahs fun! Have a good chrismtas.

p.s. i will make sure to take loads of pictures!!