Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last day for Scentsy Christmas orders is . . .

December 15, 2008.

If you want something delivered to someone before Christmas, please let me know prior to that date. Also, if you live near me, I do have some things on hand so feel free to give me a call afterward as well, I just won't be able to do a Christmas order directly from Scentsy after that date.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I still need a snowberry. I gave mine to my sister and I am dying to have my own. Call me when you are home and I will come buy one from you (if you still have one).

Megan said...

Hey this is ur niece megan! I read ur christmas letter and i saw that you had a blog so do i! u can check it out at littlemissmegan.blogspot.com