Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Monday, April 14, 2008

Scentsy

Can I just say how much I'm loving my Scentsy Business? It's been such a fun endeavor, on top of practically running itself and paying for itself, I have been able to make a little money. That's a nice change from most "consultant" type businesses. It's just a plain fantastic family friendly, home enhancing, no skill necessary product. I love it, and so does just about everyone I've know who's tried it. They usually want to give it as gifts to their friends and family, who in turn love it and want more as well. I've been going very slowly, because my life has such a crazy theme lately, but I can see the potential.

The Spring/Summer scents have been out for a month now. Anyone who'd like a catalog, drop me an email - or head on over to my Scentsy website to see the online catalog! I'm excited to tell you about if you have no idea what I'm talking about. Please, let me be the one to share the world's greatest "candle" with you: No wick, no flame, no soot, no kidding.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I love scentsy too!!! I am glad that is has been such a good little business for you.