Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A little about me.

I saw this on my cousin's site, (Embrace Fears - link on the side) and was curious to see what photobucket would bring up for me, so I'm going to play around a little and enjoy a few minutes of me time.

My age at my next birthday (39 Photo of Florida State Road 39 Bridge)
State Road 39 Bridge



A place I'd like to visit (Island of Fyn, Denmark - as my grandmother says "my people come from here."
Denmark Fyn Sunset
Denmark Island of Fyn



Two of my favorite places (Portugal and Okinawa, Japan - both places have molded me)
Lagos, Portugal
At Shuri Castle ..



Favorite Object (Flowers)
flowers



Favorite Food (Soy beans - steamed straight out to the shell.)
soy beans



Where I live (Salt Lake Valley)
Salt lake CIty / The Valley



My middle name (Ann - since I'm soon to be a working girl again, I thought this was quite appropriate)
ann



My college major (Interior Design)
Interior Design



Bad Habit of mine (Letting things pile up)
Piles of salt



Favorite Animal (Okay - I know - butterflies are INSECTS, but they are my favorite non-human so I'm going for it.)
butterfly



Favorite Color (Soft Sky is my favorite today)
pale blue



Name of pet (Used to have a fish named Little Foot)
Little Foot



Favorite Holiday (My children's birthdays - I plan for them for months)
birthday cake



And now, the sweetest words I've ever heard.
"Mama. Seep."


A, needing an nap, came to tell me about it, the dolly.
Signing Off now.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I like your choices from photobucket! fun diversion, glad you enjoyed.

Abby said...

Oh and I needed some diversion today, let me tell you!