Here's to maintaining some self-respect and sanity while tending to the growth and maturation of young minds, including your own young mind. Here's to recognizing that it isn't necessary to know how everything is going to turn out in advance, and that often Life has much better in store than one can imagine. Here's to hope and happiness even when Life gets complicated, especially then... That's when it's needed it most.

...afterall, the car may only seat seven but room for friends is unlimited...

Friday, January 23, 2009

Something is brewing.

I know there is something I need to write about. It is a very tender experience, but one which I know will bring a lot of joy to you all. I want to do it justice, so I'll be taking my time, but it will happen. I think this is the first time I've tried to "compose" something, rather than just let my ideas flow. It is an experiment unto itself.
Life is pretty crazy. I'm trying to hang on to my sanity and keep an open mind about where the Lord is taking me and what he has in mind. We shall see. 
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Well, I will try to wait as patiently as I can. but I might call and badger you if we don't see something soon.